Friday, July 21, 2023

A Posted Picture Only One Person Would Understand..


 On the road to our church building, a car is parked, but not an ordinary car--oh no. This car is a Ford ZX2. Ever heard of one?

That's why it's no ordinary car.

I've seen that car every time I go to church and whenever I'm driving that particular road. When I first spotted the car, an obscure memory popped into my mind, the memory of a conversation I once had with a co-worker probably ten years ago.

For some reason, I remember cars, and my co-worker at the time owned a Ford ZX2--it might have even been red. One day, my co-worker and I chatted about her car. She said that she received some junk mail asking her if she were interested in selling her "highly desirable" ZX2. We had a good laugh over that.

The conversation returned to me when I drove by the car, so one time after church, I snapped a picture of the highly desirable vehicle and used it for my Pic Of The Day. Since many of my pictures and captions are obscure, I figured anyone seeing it would think it's just another strange post from yours truly. However, I thought there might be a slim chance my co-worker (who is also on Facebook...) might see the picture and appreciate it.

Turns out, she did and she commented on it. I realized I posted the picture for one person and hoped it would be seen by that one person.

Sometimes I post pictures for as many people as possible. Sometimes, just for me, but it's rare when it's for only one person. I'm glad it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment