Tuesday, July 18, 2023

I Can See Why They Line Up Around The Block For This Stuff...Sort Of


 My wife and I wanted to pick up a couple of gift cards so we decided to try one of the local soda pop places that seem to be everywhere. I don't know if they're as popular in other states because we don't find ourselves in other states all that often...

But, in Utah, they're all the rage. So much so, many times when we pass a Fiiz Drinks, there's literally a line of cars waiting for the Drive Thru. While we were getting the gift cards at our local Soda Fixx, I decided to try one. I asked what they recommended and they gave me "The Trainee." How appropriate.

And, it was good...so good.

So good that I understand (sort of...) why people line up around the block for these drinks and why they're all over, at least, where we live.

If you're not familiar with the concept, basically they take soda drinks as a base then add all sorts of flavors to kick things up several notches. Here's a menu:


As you can see, there's a lot to choose from.

We haven't become addicted to the drinks, mostly because it's expensive, and not that good for you. Still, after trying one, I can better understand what the fuss is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment