Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Is Here...Almost


It's been such a crazy week, I haven't had time to even think about the big event this weekend. I mean, I've thought about it, but haven't had a lot of time to prepare. But, whether or not I'm prepared, the event's coming in a few hours and there's nothing I can do to stop it, not that I'd want to.

Tomorrow is the first day of FanX, even though it's only a half-day. The doors for VIP guests open at 3pm and general admission begins at 4pm. I'm going early to set up our table. This will be the first time our publisher will have an official presence there, even though many of Xchyler's authors have bene involved in the cons since they began in 2013.


I am also participating in a panel tomorrow. If you're going, I'd love to see you there. It begins at 5:30pm and goes until 6:20pm in Room 151G. The title of the panel is: Harry Potter: Why Harry Needed Hermione and Ron to Survive. Every. Time. I'm excited, even though I'm not the most knowledgeable about the subject. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute.

FanX starts tomorrow. If you've never gone, it's an experience like none other. Would I like to meet the celebrities? Sure, but it's not really why I go. I am excited to be with other Xchyler authors who have become my friends over the past few years. And I hope to also spend time with other friends, authors, bookbinders, and artists of all kinds. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment