Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 3 At FanX...Closing Up Shop


The books are packed and all the banners taken down. Thousands have left with their treasures, be they a signed photo, a replica of a sword or a camera full of pictures. The volunteers, authors, artists, craftsmen and women, celebrities and the guests have all earned a well-deserved rest.

I can really only speak for myself, but I had a fantastic time. I made many new friends, had wonderful times on several panels, and even sold some books. That's a win-win-win in my world. This post is simple, just a look back at my day, with photos of some of what I saw and experienced. 

Thanks to everyone who volunteered, who came to the panels, who asked questions, who ate my speckled candy, and who as a collective whole made this weekend something special. Until next time...










No comments:

Post a Comment