Friday, January 16, 2015

Xchyler Publishing's "The Toll Of Another Bell Anthology"...Is Coming!


At the end of this month, Xchyler Publishing's latest anthology will be released to the world. The Toll of Another Bell is slated to arrived January 31, 2015. It will be added to an already stellar collection of amazing Xchyler anthologies. 

And I'm not just saying that because I have stories in a few of them...

Many of my friends write in the fantasy genre. Like most of them I think it was the first genre that I fell in love with as a kid. The '70s were a great time for all things fantasy. Piers Anthony, JRR Tolkien, Stephen R Donaldson, Anne McCaffrey, Terry Brooks, Lloyd Alexander--I read everything. And, my friends and I were some of the first (relatively...) to play Dungeons and Dragons. We were cutting edge.

Maybe it's because it was my first love that I haven't tried to write a lot of fantasy. I did submit a story story to a Xchyler Publishing fantasy anthology last year. It wasn't chosen and for good reason--it wasn't all that good. Maybe this year I'll try again. I had fun writing the last one.

So, if you're into fantasy and you'd like to try some short stories, get ready for this new collection that'll be here in just a few short weeks.

You can also see the cool promotional video HERE. And check out Xchyler's website: HERE for information on all of their books and future anthology submission contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment