Sunday, April 3, 2016

This Is Who I Would Like To See At The Next Salt Lake Comic Con...Who's With Me?


The latest Salt Lake Comic Con event ended just over a week ago and fans have already added their 2¢ worth as to who the Comic Con Committee should invite for the big show in September. I have not added my opinion to the others...

Until Now.

Here's my pick for celebrity guests I'd like to see. Basically, anyone associated with the film, 

Galaxy Quest!

And why not? I mean, there's a comic convention going on IN THE SHOW! Yes, I understand they may not be showing Nerd Nation in the best light possible, but us nerds don't care. The film is a classic! It's got everything--space adventure, man's search for meaning, man's search for alien meaning, good vs evil.

Plus, I think it would be a great tribute to a true artisan and gentleman, Alan Rickman. 

There's another fantastic reason to see if we can get those associated with the film to come. It was written by David Howard, a Utahn.


So, if you feel the way I do, vote YES to see if the NSEA Protector can crash land into the Salt Palace. Of course, the Protector would probably get super-accelerated coming out of the black hole, and it, would like nail the atmosphere at Mach 15, which, we all know, is pretty unstable, obviously. So I'm sure we could find many MANY volunteers to help Laredo guide it on the vox ultra-frequency carrier and use Roman candles for visual confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment