Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Comedians, The Car, The Conversation...Practically Perfect


I saw that my wife shared an episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee a few days ago, but I didn't watch it until this afternoon. I watched it. It was the first time I ever watched the show even though it's been around for years. 


And now I'm face with a dilemma. 

I don't think I can ever watch another episode.


It's not because I didn't like it. The reason I may have to impose a self-ban on watching another video is because it was too good and I don't think anything will ever eclipse it. It was almost perfect.


I"m probably the last person on the planet to have watched one of these little gems, so I'm not telling you something you don't already know. Watching Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Gaffigan chat over their careers, service at the restaurant, and other everyday topics was like they let us be a part of their inner circle, like we were hanging out with them.


And that van...a thing of beauty. "You'll love the car they drive," my wife said. I don't know much about Mr. Seinfeld's personal life, but I know he likes VWs and Porsches.  I thought they were going to drive around in an old Porsche. What they used was SO much better!


You can watch the episode: HERE. It you've got twenty minutes do yourself a favor and watch it, even if you've watched it before. I know I will since it will probably be the only one I'll ever see.


All screenshots were taken without permission from the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment