Saturday, April 20, 2019

If You Haven't Heard The Rust Monster Band Live...You Should


When I got an assignment several months ago to look into booking acts for the April FanX Comics Convention Vendor Floor Stage, I thought about a local band and how they'd be a great addition to the lineup. 


And so I sent out a request.

And they answered the request.

With a "yes."

I'm SO glad they did.


Today I had the pleasure of hearing my friend's band, Rust Monster not once, but twice! And they were just as good both times. This band has several personalities. Today, they were pirates. The did a fantastic job! I took pictures, took a few videos, but mostly enjoyed the show.

And I wasn't the only one! Many people stopped and watched, tapped toes, and show the band on their phones.


One of the thing I wanted on the stage was diversity. With this one act, I got that...

And more.



No comments:

Post a Comment