Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Writing Retreat...Day Three...The Ending


My writing retreat came to an end today, sort of an abrupt end as I departed from the House on the Hill and traveled home.

Actually, I went to an InstaCare before I went home. Turns out I've got a little infection on my face, so I had that looked into.

So, because I left early and have been resting most of the day, my writing count went from several thousand words a day to none. I'm okay with that. Had I not attended the writing retreat, my writing word count may have been hundreds or none. 

So, another year has come and gone. I'm excited about the project I'm working on, and interest usually translates to me continuing to work on it. There's so many projects I've stopped working on because the interest just wasn't there. Hopefully, this particular story will be in the can (and maybe a publishing contract...) so if I'm invited to another writing retreat, I'll have something else to write.

Love the writing retreats! Thanks to Dave and Emily for their incredible hospitality. Glad I could attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment