Friday, September 4, 2020

Decisions...


We took the family to a local eatery last week. Looking at those waiting in line, I snapped a picture and put in on Instagram. 

I thought it turned out great.

I blurred everyone but my son. He's staring at the menu wondering what he wanted to eat. This may have been the first time he ever ate there--maybe you can see it on his face. The good news is he found something he liked. Things turned out well.

I don't post a lot of pictures on Instagram...only a few this year. If you happen to follow me, you'll see this is true (my Instagram handle is: Hyggeman, if you're interested in following...). I like Instagram and follow many of my friends. I'm sure I could get more people following my account if I posted more.

Getting followers was something I used to pursue. Not so much anymore. I figure if others are interested, they make those decisions for themselves. I have friends who can number their Instagram followers in the tens of thousands. Good for them, I say. But, they have to work hard for those numbers (either that, or they are extremely good looking and people like to see as much of them as possible...). So, that's not really an option for me.

Yes, my son had decisions to make. I decide if/when I'll post any pictures on this particular social media site, and everyone out there decides what they're going to do with their time.

Decisions all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment