Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Sometimes...You Just Need To Devour A Big Bowl Of Ice Cream


After dinner and dishes, I looked for something to do, as if there's not a million things I could do. I thought I'd watch the presidential debate, but after the first question, I turned it off...I just couldn't do it.

I know--shower.

And yes, that helped, but I needed something more, something both filling and fulfilling.

I walked to the freezer, opened the drawer, dug deep, and retrieved Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. That definitely hit the spot.

With so much crap going on in the world, I think we would all be better served if we served ourselves ice cream at least five times a week. Some may require more servings, others less. Of course, many can't enjoy Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ic cream, you know, for health reasons. Truth be told, eating ice cream is probably not all that healthy, but if you count mental health, well...who can argue with science?

Exactly.

I'm sure there are literally millions of people pulling their hair out watching TV tonight. Me...nope. And not just because I don't have hair. I'm trying to not let people have the power to control my emotions. So, as people want to influence me and make me do/feel the way they want me to do/feel, I'd rather eat ice cream. It could probably result in world peace, if we all just gave it a try.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment