Tuesday, November 2, 2021

The Cat's New Weapon...Snuggles


 Animals have, over the years, developed ways to make their lives better, at least, that's the conclusion I've reached. They do things that--I can only surmise--they find satisfaction in doing. And I've got some personal experience to back this up.

Our cat has resorted to...

Snuggling.

Now, each cat is an individual with their own personalities, their own patterns and norms. I'm sure there are many many cats our there who like to snuggle, just as there are many that don't. Our particular cat would at times come and sit on my chest as I lay on the bed and watched TV. He's done that for a long time. After a while, he gets bored and leaves in search of something...I don't know what. Such is the nature of cats.

However, the past couple of times I've taken a break, the cat has maneuvered to my side and snuggled up against me. It's an odd move for him.

I've stated before on this blog that I do not understand cats. I did not grow up with them in our house and have only recently lived among them. I am learning, but snuggling from this cat was a surprise.

Of course, the whole thing could change tomorrow. He may change his mind and kick me off my own bed because of something I may or may not have done, or something the cat may believe I may or may not have done. I suppose time will tell.

Yes...snuggles. Say one thing about cats, they'll constantly surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment