Friday, February 24, 2023

My 10-Year Old Self Would Be Laughing So Much...


 During the great T.P. shortage of '20, some turned to alternative cleaning methods. Fortunately, we survived the paper dearth, as did so many others. One thing people used to survive the apocalypse was to install a sanitary item called a bidet.

We're now Bidet-ers.

And boy, my 10-year old self would be laughing his...butt off.

Actually, when I was 10, I had no idea what a bidet was. I think the first time I ever saw one was when I was in Europe...Denmark, specifically. I remember wondering what it was--the thing I was looking at. I had to ask someone what it was. The answer, admittedly, made me giggle a little inside.

A few months ago we did a little shopping in that particular department and we saw these bidets you can attach to a regular toilet. Our interests were piqued. The cost of the items at the hardware store caused us to search for other options.

Enter, Amazon.

We ordered one for a third of the cost. It arrived, we installed it, we use it.

And when I think about it, it still makes me giggle a little inside...

And outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment