Thursday, February 23, 2023

Remembering Lagoon's Mini Golf Courses...Good Times


 I found an Instagram post while surfing the other day. It's from a good account, if you're a fan of Lagoon Amusement Park in Northern Utah. It's called Lagoon History, and you can access the Instagram account: HERE.

The posts takes me back. Lagoon was so much a part of my childhood. The latest post centered around a feature I loved, something I thought would last forever...the miniature golf course. The old timers (me, included...) remember the first course, but I spent more time on the second course.

If you go to the Instagram account, you can link to an incredible page of history, photos, and memories. You can access that webpage: HERE. They have pictures of the original course. I had forgotten most of those features.

The photo at the top of this post was taken from that website (it's the 8th hole, by the way...). Many of my friends and I would go to Lagoon and golf a round. We were very competitive in those days (my friends were all sports people who liked to win, myself included...). I filled out many a score card from that course.

If you remember the course, check out the sites. You'll be transported back in time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment