Saturday, September 2, 2023

Loving These Autumn Skies...


 Over the past couple of days, we've had a front-row seat to some of the most beautiful skies. Even tonight when I took out the dog, the southern skies were incredible. 

I count myself very lucky.

I've captured sunrises that fill the sky, and sunset as well. Plus, one day the clouds in the west looked like they were found in the opening credits of The Simpsons, or, like the clouds from Toy Story.

Another time I captured a huge cloud to the north, enormous while puffiness filling the northern horizon. I couldn't help but snap a picture.

I've stated it many times, one of the things I knew I would miss about our little house on the hill where we used to live were the incredible sunsets we saw almost every night. Our vantage point allowed us to see sunsets over Antelope Island and Farmington Bay (back when it held water...). I have been overwhelmingly surprised at the views we get from where we now live. The entire sky--in each direction--opens up and fills the space. It's wonderful.

I know me. I know that I will continue taking photographs of skies that blow me away. And because I know me, I know I'm going to continue to share many of them with all of you.

Just like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment