Friday, September 22, 2023

Primordial...It's Amazing


 Yup, I rode it. The ride that felt like it took forever to open finally has.

It's amazing.

To make sure the ride was safe, several employees were called upon as guinea pigs for testing, something I was fine with. I gathered with others and we climbed aboard the cars. They lowered the safety harnesses and off we went. 

There was a day when I loved roller coasters. Then, as the years have passed, something within me changed. I don't do coasters like I once did. Primordial fit me perfectly. If you want to know what it's like (without giving everything away...), think a ride that is a combination of Disneyland's Space Mountain and Disneyland's Toy Story Midway Mania. You're inside a mountain on a roller coaster, but also seeing incredible visuals with the opportunity to blast the baddies from the comfort of your car. The seats rotate to give you different perspectives and the ending is not the same for everyone.

Right now, the lines are massive. I know the park wanted to open it sooner, however, it's open now. I spoke with a patron tonight who said the wait was significantly shorter than it was last week.

Whether you go during Frightmares this season, or wait until next year, you should check out Primordial... 

It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment