Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just Your Average Sunday...


I've been taking my point-and-shoot camera with me to church for the past several weeks (basically, since I began including a daily picture on this blog...) and sometimes things get noticed. Of course, I can't take pictures or videos of all things, but a few things caught my attention today.

Before church, I gave myself a haircut. Notice the before and after photos... Well, I can tell a difference (personal trivia: I have not paid for a haircut in over 20 years...).

Before...
After...

The first even happened after we arrived. We get to church usually 30 minutes before the first meeting begins so we can sit on the very back row. That way we can't offend anyone sitting behind us.


My wife and I heard a sneeze then my daughter began laughing. It seems she sneezed and a tooth previously loosed came out. She posed proudly...


We were home for a few hours and I just had to take this picture. My wife never nags me about this, so don't get the wrong idea, but it's for all the dudes out there that do get razzed about not changing the toilet paper roll, it can be done. I was proactive!


Tonight our stake held an Easter program. It went very well and all that came (hopefully) enjoyed their decision. While in the new building, I noticed two rooms put side-by-side. I think there's some redundancy here...


Just your average Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. I love the haircut before and after pics. LOL
    I must say our opinions about the seat choice are totally opposite. I have six roudy boys and make them sit in front. My attitude is that if we sit in the back I know they will get distracted by all of the people sitting in front of us. So, we sit in the front...you know...to be the distractions. ;)
    (Usually they are pretty good though. We DO have our stories though.)

    ReplyDelete