Friday, April 29, 2011

Bob Eggett And His Friends


Tonight we loaded up the van and drove to Weber State University to attend a fundraiser for Bob Eggett. You can read about his story here:


(If you feel the need to help, here's the information)

Bob was at the fundraiser talking to as many people as possible. The place was packed.


I've never met Bob. We have mutual friends. Even though I've never met Bob there were things I could tell about him. I could tell he was loved. There were so many people there doing whatever they could do to help. I could tell he has a loving family. His children painted this picture that was auctioned off.


I particularly agree with this:


We did not stay for all the entire event. We had to give up our seats so others could sit down to eat. There was a line outside the door for people to get in and I'm sure people continued to show their support long after we were home.


I don't know what will happen with Bob. Eventually, I guess, we all know what will happen to him for it will be the same thing that happens to all of us. Best of luck, Bob. I pray for you, your family, and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment