Monday, February 10, 2014

A Camera, A Mountain, And Douglas Adams...


I began a new audiobook today, Douglas Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe. I'm assuming many, MANY of you have read this book. Needless to say, it's a classic.


As the sun was setting in the west, I decided to go for a hike and see what I could capture on digital film. I hate to say it, but it's probably been a couple of years since I've set foot on the mountain that is literally in our back yard.


Hiking and snapping pictures while witnessing amazing scenery and listening to smart literature is pretty great. Here's some of the things I saw.




So, here's to climbing about a thousand feet up a mountain at sunset while listening to a great book. I think it was worth it...



1 comment:

  1. Great photos, great book Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe.

    ReplyDelete