Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Day In Utah County...


One of the most beautiful valleys in my state is the valley that's named after the state, Utah County. I've never lived in Utah County and I know I have made fun of it more than once over the years, but it is really beautiful.


I spent the day here today with two of my kids. I'll be here tomorrow and most of Saturday. I'm here as part of a writer's conference, LTUE (Light, The Universe, And Everything). I've met new friends, spent good times with established friends, and wore out the kids with many hours of writing instruction.


Tonight my brother and sis-in-law were kind enough to allow me and the kids to crash at their place. They have cool--and big--posters. The trip's been fun so far, and it's just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment