Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pic Of The Day, Vol. 3...


I'm almost done with another "Pic Of The Day" Facebook photo album. Soon, I'll be starting another series of 200 photos, this time it will be Volume 7. That means, I've been posting a different picture each day for almost 1200 days.

 

I'm SO glad these are digital photos!


Looking back at Pic Of The Day Volume 3 I took a lot of pictures of Volkswagens, of my kids, and of the shows we were involved in.


There's a lot of University of Utah pride, American flags, and sunsets--always lots of sunsets.


I've posted a video on YouTube of the third volume of my Pic Of The Day. The YouTube link is: HERE. If you've got a minute (or 5 minutes, 9 seconds...), click on it and watch. You might remember some of the pictures, or they might be new. 


Either way, you'll see 200 pictures I took in the spring, summer, and fall of 2012. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment