Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Terra Mechanica: A Steampunk Anthology Book Launch Is Coming!


At the end of May, on Facebook, a book will be launched, a book about steampunk adventures and it's called: Terra Mechanicia: A Steampunk Anthlogy.

About a year ago I was involved in a similar book launch, also from Xchyler Publishing. It was a blast and I hope to be able to participate with this launch. Some of the authors in the publisher's first steampunk anthology have returned for this one. There's also some new authors who I hope to see more of in the future.

Mark your calendars and plan on attending the launch. Personally, I love the creative possibilities with steampunk. I'm sure this book is full of wonderful adventures. I can't wait to read it!

Watch the YouTube book trailer: HERE. You can visit the Facebook site: HERE. Sign up! Participate! Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment