Monday, October 19, 2015

Where Were You When You Saw...The Trailer?


I had an errand to run after dinner tonight so I thought I might miss it. Turns out, I didn't.


Because I've been busy with rehearsals and other things, I haven't watched Monday Night Football in a while, but I turned it on just before halftime. I had no idea when the trailer would be showing, so I hoped.


The movie is already a phenomenon--I have friends, many friends who already have purchased their tickets.  I'm sure I will, too, eventually. 


Watching the short two minute and thirty-five second video connected me with millions of people. We gathered in front of TVs, computers, cellphones and tablets--all with similar feelings and wishing it were December.


I doubt this will become one of those "Where were you when...?" moments, but I know I'll (hopefully...) never forget the feelings I had when I first saw Star Wars, Memorial Day weekend, 1977. Maybe I'll never forget what happened a few minutes ago, either. You can see the trailer: HERE. The film looks awesome.

* All screenshots were taken from the YouTube video and used without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment