Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Goodbye Pic Of The Day Album #13...Hello Album #14!


Yesterday I began a new Pic Of The Day album on Facebook. It's number 14. Each of the previous albums contains 200 photos, so as of last Sunday, I've posted 2600 photos in my Pic Of The Day albums. Looking back at Album #13, it contained a lot of memories. Here's are a few of my favorites.


The first pictures were posted back in September. The one with my son dressed as Link and a baby girl named Zelda was one of the first pictures in the album. 



Number 13 covered all of last autumn and this past winter. I saw pictures from Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. I've got pictures from the show I did at Lagoon last fall, and the Christmas show my daughter and I were in. Good memories.



I included a picture of my favorite Superbowl ad, a sleeping dog, and the last picture of the album, a suggestion to make my son's banana bread better. Yes, there's a lot of memories that happened over the last couple of hundred days. If you have access to my Facebook photos, you can check them out, too. Yesterday I began Album #14. Let's see what the next two-hundred photos bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment