Tuesday, June 5, 2018

What Is It About May (31st) Flowers...?


Last Thursday I chose a picture of a cute little yellow flower from our yard as my Pic Of The Day. I posted it and forgot about it.

Then I happened to catch that feature on Facebook where they show you your memories from a particular day in history. For some strange reason, I used pictures of the same flowers on the same day several times in the past couple of years.


I wondered why I did that. Was there something about that particular day that made me post the same subject time and time again? Maybe. Then I remembered the old saying, "April showers bring May flowers."

So, perhaps it wasn't just coincidence. Maybe it was my way of honoring a flower in May.

Of course, next year when the end of May comes around, will I remember that on the month's last day I chose as my Pic Of The Day one of the happy little yellow flowers that grow on the north end of our lot?

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment