Friday, June 15, 2018

Photowalk Around The Block...


Tonight was one of those nights when the outside begs you to leave the four walls, floor, and ceiling that surround you and enter a world of earth and sky. It was beautiful outside so we decided to take a walk around our cul-de-sac street. 

I also decided to bring along my camera.

The walk became a photowalk.


I anticipated seeing brilliant flowers and hopefully, equally stunning skies. I also anticipated our cat coming along on the walk with my wife and me. I did not anticipate a couple of girls on bikes seeing the cat and making him their best friend. I thought our cat would run away terrified from them, but he stayed and made their evening even more fun.


I walked up the driveway that used to by mine and said "hello" to our neighbor's aging Weimaraner--sweet, sweet dog. And our tour ended with incredible views of a cloud-filled late spring sky. We are so blessed to live where we do. Yes, we don't have ocean beaches or dance clubs that are open all night, or European cities with centuries-old buildings, but to me, our little lot at the end of our cul-de-sac is heaven.








No comments:

Post a Comment