Saturday, May 25, 2019

Another Photo Album...Is In The Digital Books


Tomorrow I begin a new photo album in Facebook to continue my Pic Of The Day posts. This next album will be Number 16.


 I can't believe two-hundred days have passed so quickly. 


I began this album back in November of last year. It wasn't the most eventful seven months, but there were moments. We came to experience a new family member as the puppy grew up and got used to us. And we said goodbye to another family member. One was definitely harder on us than the other.


There were good times, too. I attended an amazing college football game, one of the best games I've ever seen. Of course, the team I root for overcame a huge deficit and came out victorious. If I rooted for the boys in blue, I would think the game not that great.


We celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years. I survived a writing retreat (literally...) and I helped out and plan part of a comic convention. The former sent me to the E.R., the latter proved to be a huge success.


It takes less than a minute to log on to the Facebook photo album and scan the two-hundred photos. In a blink you can see a daily moment, a memory of each day. Some photos garner more attention than others--I'm particularly happy about the tall grass in the garbage can shot--and some are more personal. Some are so random I just needed something for that particular day, and others I'll want to remember for the rest of my life. 


So, bring on Album #16! I have no idea what's going to happen in the next two-hundred days, but I plan on snapping at least one picture for each of those two-hundred days and sharing it with the world. Not knowing what's going to happen is part of the fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment