Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Doing A Little Digital Spring Cleaning...


You see, I'm frugal, or some would say cheap. Heck, I'd call me cheap. I'm so cheap that when time comes for me to purchase things such as electronic equipment, I look for a bargain. The problem with that is, I don't get top of the line.

And when you don't get top of the line, you get electronic things that don't have a lot of memory. Today I tried to download something on my tablet I had recorded on our DVR. Turns out, I didn't have the space necessary for the download. Time for a little spring cleaning. 


Where to start?

One place is text messages.


Now, I'm not saying the reason my message folder 1.05 gigs of digital information was all Steve's fault. I'm to blame for some of that stuff...all those pictures. I added a few of them. But, to clear space, something had to give.

Before the cleaning the folder was 1.05 gigs. After I deleted my conversation with Steve, it was 898 megs. 


In addition to being cheap, I'm also a hoarder. I hoard digital stuff. I should probably go through my phone, tablet, and laptop on a regular basis, otherwise I end up with anti-hipster pictures and sometimes hilarious banter.

Yes, I should clean up things more than just in spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment