Tuesday, May 7, 2019

What I Was Looking At...A Year Ago Today


Sometimes, when I'm kicking back thinking about what to blog about, I think about the day that's been, and sometimes, that makes me think about what I blogged about on this particular day a year ago, five years ago, or longer. The great thing about keeping records, is you can always go back and see.

That's what I did tonight.

What I found wasn't the greatest revelation, but it did make me smile.

Has it really be one year?

I remember posting the picture. We had been at Walmart during the day and I noticed a couple of items, a portable CD player and a digital voice recorder. I remember snapping the picture because you don't see much of these items anymore, let alone being able to buy them new. Yes, those awful smartphones have put so many digital voice recorder and portable CD makers out of work.

I remember getting several comments after posting the picture. Apparently, others found the picture amusing as well.

Since I've posted a picture everyday, I could have gone back and looked at the picture I posted in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011. I've done that before for a blog post. But tonight, I remembered that one picture.

And it made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment