Saturday, March 18, 2023

Immortal Works Is Having A Sale...You'd Better Hurry, Though


 Attention Readers: There's a sale!

Five years ago a little independent publishing house took a chance on my little book. Hopefully, they don't regret their decision. I know it's something I'm proud I did. And who knows...maybe they'll take another chance on me if I ever got my butt in gear and delivered those stories I'm sure they're sick of hearing about.

If you click: HERE, you can see all the books (paperback only...) that are on sale between now and Monday, 3/20/23. If you keep scrolling, you'll see a humble little book about a boy, his dog, and an interstellar adventure, or you can just click: HERE for a shortcut.

Back when Immortal Works first started I tried reading every book they published. Then, they just kept cranking them out. I finally gave up--there's so many books. And they're all on sale for a few more days.

Like any request to buy books, purchasing is wonderful, reading is the purpose of the book in the first place, and leaving a review is icing on the cake. If you're a reader, check out the list, order one (or several...), read it and review it. There's an entire library for you to explore and enjoy. Give the stories and adventures Immortal Works a chance. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment