Monday, March 13, 2023

Writers Cantina Presenter Spotlight: Lance Conrad...Apparently, You Can't Stop Him


 Lance Conrad will be in the house (the Writers Cantina house...) in just 117 short days.

And based on the bio on his website, he can't wait.

I have never personally spoken with Lance, but I did see him in action last summer. Our local library has an open house in the spring to kick off their summer of reading. It was my first year participating and even though I only sold one book, I had a great time.

I set up my table between two of my author friends, one of which knows Lance very well. He told me to watch Lance in action, saying the man can sell books like few others. I watched and can confirm...my friend was right. He's engaging, fun, knowledgable, and personable...everything a successful author needs to be but few actually are.

I'm excited to get to know him better at this year's Writers Cantina writing conference. It'll take place on July 8th in West Valley City, Utah. You can find out more about the conference by clicking: HERE and find out more about Lance by clicking: HERE. If you'd like to visit his website, click: HERE.

Writers are a strange breed...

Of course, some are stranger than others. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment