Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sprinkler + Trampoline + Kids = Summer


"Dad," my daughter said after a 3-hour rehearsal. "Can we go swimming today?" Swimming did sound good, especially after being in the morning sun for so long.

"I think swimming isn't in the card," I told my daughter. Maybe you can run in the sprinklers." It was a consolation prize.

Once the chores were done, the lawn mowed (and the video games played...) the kids were free to enjoy the sprinklers. They wanted to put the sprinkler under the trampoline and jump. It looked so fun, I snapped a few pictures (and a few more, and a few more...). To me, this is what being a kid in summer is all about.









1 comment:

  1. Wow. That was fun. I know we can have so much fun with trampoline. last year I got mine from http://www.justtrampolines.com/
    and loved it. My eldest son broke it within 15 days and then i easily get it repaired and restored from the same site.The whole experience of trampoline is worth the money I spend on it.

    ReplyDelete