Saturday, May 4, 2013

Flowers, Sunsets, A Wedding Reception And A Broken Bowl Thrown In...


Today was one of those days when I took a couple of pictures of different things and now that the day's over, I'm not sure which photos to include in the blog. So, I'm just going to put a lot in.


My son broke a bowl today and it broke in such a cool way, I just had to take a picture of it.



The sun came out for a little while in the afternoon so I put on the macro lens and snapped a couple of pictures of flowers and a nail.



Tonight we went to a wedding reception for my friends's son. His friends decorated their car in a way I had not before seen.


And, because of the clouds we've had in the valley for the past few days, the sunset was incredible. Such was my day in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment