Saturday, May 11, 2013

Nephew's Big Day...


The first of my mom's grandkids got married today. My sister's oldest son married the love of his life on a beautiful day with friends and family there to wish them well.


My sister was the first of us kids to get married and the first to give my parents their first grandchild. Today that child got married. 


The ceremony was very nice...the setting, stunning. And even the weather tried hard to make things as comfortable as possible.


Groups gathered and and caught up. Next came the barbecue...so, so good!


We'll meet again in a few weeks as another of my mom's grandchildren gets married. Today's happy couple begins their new life together and we were honored to be part of it. As we sat around and chatted, we all wished those who have passed on could be with us. And maybe they were...

No comments:

Post a Comment