Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Movie Trailers...Ah, The Anticipation

Ender's Game*

I saw this picture and clicked on the link. I then watched the trailer for Ender's Game. If you haven't seen the trailer and you want to, click: HERE. What is it about movie trailers that pack so much enjoyment and anticipation into such a small package?

Since we really don't see movies in theaters (except Pixar films, which I believe, denying the children--and adults--the opportunity to see these films in the theater could be considered a borderline child abuse activity...) so when I see a movie trailer I pretty much know I'm not going to be watching it in the theater.

But then certain movies come along and I see the trailer and, well...I think I just might need to see it  before it hits Redbox.

 Star Trek Into Darkness§

Another trailer I enjoyed can be found: HERE. I know it's another SciFi flick, but those tend to make for excellent movies to be seen in a theater.

This one comes out next week...I'll probably wait for that one. Ender's Game, I've been waiting for many years to see that so when November 1 2013 rolls around, I might not be able to wait any longer...

* Photo used without permission from: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1342021888/tt1731141

§ Photo used without permission from: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1177264384/tt1408101?ref_=tt_ov_i

No comments:

Post a Comment