Friday, June 7, 2013

I Have The Best Kids...


I have the best kids. There, I've said it. You may be thinking that I am incorrect, that I'm wrong, but I must tell you that I am not incorrect, nor am I wrong. They are the best.


Of course, this is my opinion, an opinion shared possibly by one other person (the other person to whom the kids belong...). We have three boys and a girl, a decade separates their ages. One's about to leave the house before they year's out. The others have some time before they do the same.


I know people who have amazing kids, kids that have talents coming out of their ears. Now, none of my kids have done earth-shattering things. They're pretty normal, as far as that goes. They haven't changed the world, but each and every one of them have changed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment