Friday, April 7, 2017

Wanna Buy A Great T-Shirt...?


If you're in the market for a very cool t-shirt with an awesome picture of Niko and the Sun, have I got the shirt for you!

It's not a question, but a statement. Yes, I DO have the shirt for you! And you can get this distinguished work of art at Redbubble.com. Click: HERE to reach the website of this t-shirt and links to all the other items available at Redbubble.

Full disclosure--I am a tad biased. The artwork was designed by my son and he set up an account with Redbubble. Today he got his very first sale. I remember when I was his age and we were full of amazing ideas, wonderful plans that could change the world. Back then (as now...) there were processes to make those dreams a reality, but a lot of them required the help of others. Financial, distribution systems, I'm sure it was very complicated.

But imagine the world of today. You design something either on paper, canvas, whatever, then download the image to a website and it's available for the entire world to see. It's mind-boggling to consider the possibilities. I wonder what kinds of things our generation could have presented to the world had we only the tools computer-savvy youngsters have now.

Probably, the same kinds of things we're seeing from talented artists all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment