Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The School Of Greatness With Lewis Howes Podcast...Worth The Time


I'm a podcast junkie. It's true. I've blogged about it before. There was a time when I was spending a lot more time listening to podcasts, but I've cut back a little in the last year. The ones I end up listening to are good.

A few weeks back I heard of--and heard--a speaker, Lewis Howes. The man was engaging and the story of his personal journey (to this point...) was a real "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" tale. Check it out--it'll give you inspiration when you think you can't do something.

Inspiring, fascinating, worth my time to listen. 

And when I found out he had his own podcast, I quickly subscribed.

Podcasts come in various lengths. Many writing podcasts range between ten and twenty minutes. On double speed those bust out pretty fast. There's a lot of great podcasts lasting an hour or so, This American Life, Radiolab, In Our Time (though that one's usually about forty-five minutes...).

And then there's longer ones. Sometimes The Nerdist goes about an hour and a half, the same for The Time Ferriss Show, and even longer. When I checked out Lewis Howes's The School of Greatness With Lewis Howes, it was one of the longer ones. I like a longer podcast, but sometimes no. Can't just crank those out.

But after listening to one of Lewis's podcasts, I was a fan. And when I heard one today with guest Kyle Cease titled, Use Humor to Overcome Fear, the podcast may be quickly climbing my scale of most-liked broadcasts. The episode with the mentalist Oz Pearlman was flat-out great. I look forward to enjoying many more stories from him and other amazing guests. You can access his podcasts and other information about his growing media empire at his website: HERE.

If you're looking for an interesting and motivational podcast, give Lewis's a chance. It will be worth your time, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment