Sunday, May 28, 2017

May...In Pictures


I've had people come up to me at church, at work, or other places, and complimented me on photos I've posted online. That happens when you post a daily picture for over six years. Of course, not all the daily pictures are what even I consider "good." Some are just for fun, some are so I can remember a specific moment in time.


I do, however, try and get the best possible shot, no matter what the subject. This month there were a couple of pictures that even I thought were pretty good (my favorite shot of the month is the very last one, the dancers...). That's the thing about art and creativity. When something's good, you more than know it, you feel it. I liked these shots. And who knows--I might even capture a couple more...the month's not over yet.










No comments:

Post a Comment