Friday, July 12, 2019

Come See OMT's Peter Pan...It's A Fantastic Show!


I've been posting pictures from Ogden lately. There's a reason for this, and it's not just because the valley is full of amazingly photogenic locations and sights.

It's because my daughter and I are in a play that opens in just a few weeks.

Peter Pan

This is a show of firsts for me. It's the first show I've done in Ogden, unless you count my birth in Ogden over five decades ago. It's the first show I've down that wasn't in Centerville or Farmington. What it isn't, is the first time I've done this show. Years ago, I was fortunate enough to be part of a Peter Pan production at Centerpoint Legacy Theatre.

This time, I'm Jukes the pirate, not Cecco. I'm the pirate who gets killed first by Peter in Act III (sorry for the spoiler...).

I have had an amazing time learning the show all over again with an entirely new cast (but not director or choreographer...). Doing a show in a new theater in a new city gives us the opportunity to get to know more people.

So, if you're in the area and want to see first-rate entertainment, chick: HERE for more details on the show, ticket prices, and performances. Come on--check out the show! You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment