Sunday, July 28, 2019

Catching A Magical Moment...


It's an understated photo, at least, that's the way I see it. You see one thing, but if you look long enough, you might notice something else.

Something flying.

Something magical.

I've dedicated several blogs to the latest show my daughter and I are in. Over the years, we've done many shows together and I might blog once, or twice, maybe three times about a particular show. I might blog more than that, but it seems like that's all.

This show's different. For one thing, it's in a new theater in a new town. That makes the setting, the environment, the audiences, the overall feeling of the show different. 

Because it's different, I'm seeing different things, and when I see different things, I take pictures. I've posted several photographs from Peery's Egyptian Theater in Ogden. The place is beautiful, and there's so any incredible things to film. Then, you put a show on the that stage and there's even more to see and experience.

We opened this past week, which means we spent a lot of time both on stage and behind the scenes. Part of tech week is making sure marks are hit, blocking is set, and lines are given. Also, when you're involved backstage, you see things. One thing I saw was a lost boy captain flying in front of a nursery room window. That's when I took a picture. 

And I caught a magical moment.

If you go see the show (you can get tickets and information by clicking: HERE), you'll see a flying Peter Pan from a different angle, not just in shadow. But, when you're in a new location, there's magic to see--you just have to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment