Friday, July 30, 2021

Considering Flipping Some Property...? Give Amanda And Jared A Call


 In the fall of 2000, my then five-year old son and I decided to audition for a community theater production of Scrooge. Thus began an incredible period of my life that has brought experiences and memories I'll hopefully cherish forever. Another thing I'll cherish is the relationships forged and friendships made. Not only are the people on stage amazingly talented, but so are the talents they have when not on the stage.

Case in point, Amanda and Jared Morgan.

I've been fortunate to share the stage with both of them. They're both wicked talented in their singing, dancing, and acting skills, but what they can do to refurbish and transform a room (or an old camper trailer...), is almost more impressive.

I came across a  Facebook post from this couple. They are looking for investors with which they can work to transform existing properties and turn them into spectacular works of art. I've only included one photo from that Facebook post, but there are more to see, and if you're seriously in need of people with their particular talents, give them a call. Or, even if you need project that needs a hand and you're in the area, they might be perfect for those tasks, too.

Yes, in those twenty-plus years on the stage, I've meet many impressive people. Amanda and Jared are prime examples of what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment