Saturday, July 17, 2021

The Logan Hobby Lobby Is...In My Opinion...The Most Hobbyist Lobbiest Ever


 I've been in half a dozen Hobby Lobby Stores in my life, give or take, so this particular "take" may not be verifiable. But, in my opinion, I think the Hobby Lobby store in Logan, Utah is the most Hobby Lobby of them all.

You may be asking yourself, "Have I ever been in that Hobby Lobby?" Fair question. I guarantee you, if you love--or even mildly enjoy--crafts, you'd remember it. It is amazing. It's as big as a Walmart and it's full...full of stuff you want and so much more of the stuff you didn't know you wanted.

My wife has visited this store several times, but I entered the air-conditioned awesomeness for the first time last Saturday. We actually returned today and I snapped a couple of pictures. I didn't take any pictures last week because I think I was so overwhelmed I forgot.

Okay, okay...maybe I'm being too over-the-top about this store. But, in my defense, I don't think I was prepared. Most Hobby Lobby stores are adequate, but not very big. They have most of the things we usually need. I thought this one was the same as the others. My wife told me as we walked in last week that the one in Logan was special. She was right.

So, if you're driving on Main Street and you're in the north part of Logan, search it out. If you're a crafty person, I think you'll be impressed with the store, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment