Saturday, July 10, 2021

Who Knew...Stopping To Look At A Multimedia Art Table Could Lead To A Ten Minute Chat With Santa?


 My wife and I did a little shopping this afternoon. We stopped at the Logan Utah Hobby Lobby--a finer craft store does not exist. It was there I spotted a multimedia art table we thought might be something our daughter might want.

I stopped to look at it (there were actually two models...) and that's when I heard someone say, "That's what Santa wants for Christmas."

That's not something you hear everyday.

I turned and standing in the aisle was a man, with a broad face and a round little belly. The full beard gave it away...this was Santa (off-season Santa, of course...). We ended up chatting for about ten minutes. He talked about things he told kids as a symbol of Christmas. He also told me of possible Christmas plans in the grand hamlet of Logan this coming winter.

Sounds like fun.

No, it's not everyday you run into Santa (off-season Santa, of course...) at a craft store in Northern Utah. But, when it happens, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment