Friday, August 6, 2021

Today's Communications With Friends...


 So, I was a little bored today. We thought we might go for a drive, but looking outside and not being able to see the mountains ten miles away, we thought it best to just stay home and watch the Olympics and other stuff.

And send funny memes to my friends.

For the first meme I did not figure out the puzzle. I cheated and looked at the comments. Of course, once I figured it out, it made complete sense. I'm debating if I will share the secret on this blog post...


The second picture(s) I thought hilarious because it's a real situation faced by my wife and daughter all the time. Unfortunately, I do not represent the lion with the luscious mane--far from it. I do not use shampoo, but just soap, but the meme's not for me.

My friend and I swap funny memes almost every day. I think mine are more mild, more PG than his, at least, at times they are. It's amazing that I can communicate via pictures to anyone in the world...anyone with a smartphone. Some days we trade pictures back and forth all day long. Other days, maybe only one or two will come along.

Or maybe tomorrow the air will be clean enough that we may venture out...I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment