Monday, August 30, 2021

Whoo! It's Going To Be A Lot Of Shows


 My friend and co-worker posted this season's schedule.

Boy--that's a lot of shows, I thought.

It's been almost two years since Professor Black gathered some "friends" together in his parlor. Maybe we did that many shows in the past. I do know that we many times did more shows than were scheduled. It made for long shifts.

But...

The fun we had doing those shows more than made up for the extra time we put in.

Last year, Seance was tabled...another casualty of covid. With so many unknowns, I can understand them not wanting to take a chance on the show. It made sense--we cram as many people in that small room as possible. "The more the merrier," Professor Black would say, or might say, or it sounds like something he'd say. 

That was last year.

2021 is another story.

If you're planning on attending Frightmares at Lagoon this fall, please check out Seance. You have to buy tickets at the venue--it's not included in your pass. And get your tickets as soon as you hit the park. Many times we sell out all shows within an hour (or sooner...) of the park opening. And if you do go, stop by. I'll be the one sharply dressed outside, and if I'm not there, just wait--I'll be outside soon enough.

Whoo! It's going to be lot of shows...

And we wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment