Sunday, January 8, 2023

Give Thanks...For A Birthday


 Every Sunday I try and blog about something for which I am thankful. It's not every day your spouse has a birthday on a Sunday...

This year, it happened for us.

Yes, it's my wife's birthday. I will not say which birthday this is for her--that's up to her to say--but I will say another year has passed, another 365 days, another trip around the sun.

To say I'm grateful for her is an understatement. We've been married for more than thirty years. I cannot imagine my life without her. Without her, there would be no children, no incredible memories we've shared, no first Christmas tree atop my old '76 Volkswagen Beetle.

And so much more would be gone.

Yes, today is her birthday. She's a year older...actually, she's a day older than she was yesterday, but from now on if she wants to divulge her age, it will be one more than it was yesterday.

Love you, Babe! Happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment