Thursday, January 26, 2023

Want A Trader Joe's In Your City? Well...Now You Can Do Something About It


 Someone on Facebook posted a link to this page...

I got excited.

Then, I thought about it a bit.

I've been a fan of Trader Joe's Markets ever since I first set foot inside their store in Salt Lake City. I even blogged about it in September, 2019. The title of that particular blog post was "Oh, How I wish Trader Joe's were closer...but that would be dangerous." Little did I know a year later I would live much farther away.

That's why the Facebook post today excited me. It led to a webpage with a survey, and the survey asked one question--would you like a Trader Joe's in your city?

The answer, at least for me, is a resounding, YES!

Of course, they're not coming to where I live, even if all 10,000 people in my small town answered their survey. Our best hope is if enough people in the big town to the east, Logan, Utah, somehow convince the powers that be to choose them. 

The reason my excitement waned was because I wondered just how much good it would do to fill out the survey. Or, would the answers just be used for market research--and not in a good way. Yes, I'm showing my cynical side...hard to trust anyone anymore. 

I am going to answer the survey and hopefully, anyone who reads this and would like a Trader Joe's in their city will do the same. You can access the webpage by clicking: HERE. Because the world would be a better place if there were more Trader Joe's out there...

Especially one closer to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment