Monday, November 7, 2011

Moonrise, Sunset...


Moonrise, Sunset...
First, I feel the need to apologize for these pictures. I was heading south on I-15 while I took them. I'm actually surprised I got a couple of pictures in focus. I wish I could have captured the amazing colors shining off the mountain snow as the sun fell behind Antelope Island. The full moon hanging above it all was the icing on the cake.

I've included so many pictures of sunsets on this blog. The reason I took these pictures today is because for the next couple of months, I'm going to be witnessing sunsets from the comfort of my cubicle at work, at least for a few days a week, anyway. Because of Daylight Savings Time and a change in our work policy, I won't be home in time to enjoy the amazing sunsets I've been so bless to see.

Of course, this lack of sunsets (or at least, my viewing of them...) is only temporary. It won't be long until the earth rotates around the sun and due to the tilt of the earth's axis, I'll be back home in time to hopefully snap more of those sunsets at least I like so much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment