Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Real Salt Lake and the Utah Jazz...


I snapped this picture just before halftime when the Real-Seattle score was 0-0.

Speaking of local professional sports franchises, last night should have been the opening night of the 2011-2012 NBA season. Interestingly enough the Jazz season record so far is 0-0. I wonder if it's going to stay that way.

I just checked the Seattle-Real score....Salt Lake down 2-0 with 30 minutes to go. But that's how things go with sports.

I used to be a much bigger sports fan, back in the day. There were entire seasons when I didn't miss either a Jazz or Runnin' Utes basketball game...ah, I miss those KJZZ Channel 14 days.

Now, not so much... After the Jazz lost the NBA finals a little bit of my heart broke and it hasn't completely healed. Maybe a championship might do the trick, so I guess this NBA year's probably a bust. 

Maybe it's for the best. Maybe all those fans who would normally be watching the Jazz and all those other NBA fans might end up doing something different during the cool winter nights. Then again, maybe they'll just end up watching Curling on ESPN...

15 minutes to go, still 2-0. Hey, any curling on?

No comments:

Post a Comment